The Joy of DiningOur products
Great news! Skandino products are now available for pre-orders. Shipping starts Q1/2023. Be first and order now!
Tableware set46,95 €
Supports the development of natural swallowing
Promotes the skill of drinking from a mug
Inventive design supports independent eating
Ideal for small hands and mouths
Multipurpose: for porridge, puree, soup etc.
Easy to catch food on the spoon
Develops the skill of drinking from a cup
Promotes the development of natural swallowing pattern
No oral motor problems
Excellent size for small mouth
Easy to grip and hold
Suitable for right and left hand
Our qualities and principles
Developed by experts
All of our products are developed in collaboration with speech therapists, occupational therapists, designers and engineers. Our sustainable biomaterial is secure, durable and dishwasher + microwave safe.
Nordic design and quality
Inspired by Nordic values and meaningful moments. We respect the Earth and life in all of its diversity. Made with love in Finland.
Golden Bow Business Award
“Skandino’s innovative products are the result of a multi-professional collaboration that takes into account the needs of the customer base and sustainable development. Skandino has good chance to grow into a global brand.”
The Benefits of Skandino products
- Develops self-feeding
- Helps spooning
- Makes it easier to catch food on the spoon
- Easy to separate food
- Food does not drip on the table
- Multipurpose: suitable for porridge, puree, soup…
- Develops the skill of drinking from a cup
- Promotes the development of natural swallowing pattern
- No oral motor problems
- No spilling liquid on the face
- No steep neck tilt
- Easy to control
- Excellent size for small mouth
- Easy to grip and hold
- Works with the early development “fist grab” and the later “spoon grab”
- Suitable for right and left hand
- Made from bio-based materials!
What do our clients say?
“The cup helps to learn appropriate drinking pattern”
“I have tested Skandino’s products with my customers and I like especially the way how the cup helps to learn appropriate drinking pattern and manage fluids.”
Silja, Speech Language Pathologist and Pediatric Feeding Expert
"My kids have feeding and sensor delays [...] I am super happy"
“My kids have feeding and sensor delays, therefore I am super happy to see how Skandino makes them feel comfortable and confident, with the joy of learning.”
Maiju, Mother of three
“I love the minimalist style”
“The Skandino tableware set looks absolutely amazing. I love the Nordic minimalist style.”
Olli, Father of a newborn
Latest blog posts
17. March 2022In Skandino we respect life and earth in all its diversity. We don’t want to have more plastic to our planet. That’s why all Skandino’s products are made of…
22. February 2022Sippy cups can make a parent’s life easier, but they aren’t the best for your child. Prolonged use of spouted sippy cups can cause some serious developmental issues with…
29. January 2022These informations and guidelines have been collected from the literature of professional speech language pathologists and the course contents of speech therapy. The sources are featured at the end…