- The wide handle is easy to grip at different stages of development.
- Ergonomic design, suitable for right and left hand use.
- Ideal size for a small mouth.
This child’s first spoon is from Skandino, designed and made with love in Finland.
The Skandino Spoon has a bowl suitable for small mouths and an ergonomic, wide handle, from which the child can get a firm grip at different stages of development. The spoon is durable and easy to keep clean.
The spoon is designed with speech therapists and occupational therapists.
Material is bio-based composite, a mix of sugarcane and wood fiber from certified Nordic forests.
The best features of the biocomposite:
- No toxic chemicals
- Durable and Nordic high-quality
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Natural look and feel
- Reduced carbon footprint
- Recyclable same as conventional plastic
The material of the Skandino’s products has been carefully examined and does not contain Phthalates, PVC, BPA, Melamine or any toxic chemicals. It is 100 % safe for children.